NC State
NCSU CVM Class of 2024

Here you will find the class of 2024 class officers and representatives. We are here to serve you as best we can in our respective roles. Please do not hesitate to reach out to use using the information provided!

President:

Jamie Constantino

Email: jvconsta@ncsu.edu

Phone: (845) 214-7827

“One time my dog Sadie, while standing on the top of my couch to look out the window and bark at my neighbor’s dog (her archnemesis), fell off the couch and got herself stuck between the couch and the wall. It took me a little while to get her out and she was not happy.”

Vice President:

Payton Smith

Email: pasmith7@ncsu.edu

“One time I thought I’d make it home from the dairy farm by dinner, then four calves later it was 10:30 pm and I was just trying to not get placenta in my mouth.”

Secretary:

Bryanna Meredith

Email: bkmeredi@ncsu.edu

“I’m lab animal focused and allergic to mice – clearly, I make good choices”

Treasurer:

Daric Williams

Email: dmwill13@ncsu.edu

Phone: (816) 500-2453

Curriculum Committee Chairs:

Kaylah Caires

Email: kscaires@ncsu.edu

Phone: (603) 557-8744

“One time… I shoved my knee into a mastiff’s mouth to stop a dog fight. I have an awesome set of teeth mark scars and no regrets (but I shouldn’t have done that and neither should you!!)”
Sarah Swartout

Email: sbswarto@ncsu.edu

Phone: (845) 214-7827

“One time I was almost launched out of a truck going 70 mph on a dirt road because I was holding on to a sable antelope but no one was holding on to me.”

Student Conduct Rep:

Alexandra (Zan) Paschall

Email: ajpasch2@ncsu.edu

“My cat, who is actually a dog, is super food motivated – I mean steals food out of your hand motivated. One day, I was looking around for him and couldn’t find him, kept calling his name repeatedly, and then faintly heard him meowing. It sounded sort of muffled. It took me a bit but I finally figured out it was coming from the refrigerator. I opened the door and found Grover sitting in the shelf inside the door. Luckily, I visited the fridge a short while before, but I’m sure he jumped in to try and see what he could get. He is healthy and well. Still a monster.”

Diversity Chairs:

Jasmine Olivares

Email: jolivar@ncsu.edu

“My cats are literally spoiled, they have so many different types of toys, yet my boy, Matcha (the black kitty), chooses to entertain himself with a strip of cardboard for two whole hours! The life of a cat mom in training.”
Nia Powell 

Email: nmpowell@ncsu.edu

Phone: (847) 946-2463

"One time, I threw a hospital wide birthday party for my favorite daycare doggo. We had dog friendly cake and candles. It was a good time"

SCAVMA Rep:

Claire Ludwig

Email: celudwig@ncsu.edu

Phone: (573) 619-9907

Study Coordinator:

Cassidy Chapman

Email: cchapma2@ncsu.edu

“One time I won a ‘Vet Tech Olympics’ medal for putting together an e-collar the quickest.”
Samantha (Sam) Cothern

Email: secother@ncsu.edu

Phone: (803) 493-7615

“One time I was holding back a cocker spaniels ears while she threw up (she ate a corn cob) and I felt like she was my drunk best friend.”

Social Chair:

Alexis (Lexi) Souther

Email: adsouthe@ncsu.edu

“One time my dog faked a leg injury on a walk and I had to carry her 40lb sassy self half a mile back home. I was super worried until I set her down in the house and she walked to her bed perfectly fine. Definitely the smartest dog I’ve ever had!”
Chris Ponticello

Email: cpontic@ncsu.edu

Fundraising Chair:

Alexis (Lexi) Souther

Email: adsouthe@ncsu.edu

Kayla Bonadie

Email: kbonadi@ncsu.edu

Phone: (813) 412-0991

“One time my dog didn’t want me to go to work, so he threw a temper tantrum and kept acting like he was hurt, to the point that I took him to the vet. $500 later to find out that he just wanted to play. Gotta love huskies xD”

Open House Coordinators:

Joanna Itrich-Powell

Email: jmitrich@ncsu.edu

Phone: (910) 546-4559
Savannah Dunn

Email: sndunn2@ncsu.edu

"One time I was microchipping a cat and the accidentally dropped the syringe. I deftly caught it before it hit the floor... by jabbing the giant needle right into my hand. Thankfully I didn't microchip myself (I used the scanner just to be sure)."

Sports Coordinators:

Logan Moore

Email: ltmoore@ncsu.edu

Phone: (910) 599-4255

“One time I was sprayed by a lion while volunteering at Conservators Center”
Ashley Miller

Email: armille5@ncsu.edu

Phone: (919) 924-9715

“I don’t know which is more entertaining – how happy my rabbits get as we build up Box City for them OR the fact that my dad will build these elaborate structures and then look at me disappointed when I tell him it’s getting out of hand.”

Merch Reps:

Logan Moore

Email: ltmoore@ncsu.edu

Phone: (910) 599-4255

"My cat will chatter like a madman if you hold a hair tie or
twist tie in your hand and wiggle it around. Truly an apex predator."
Raena Eldridge

Email: rleldrid@ncsu.edu

Phone: (469) 371-2642

“One time my cat caught a live mouse and wanted to show it off to me, so he brought it inside and let it go. The mouse ended up chewing through the tubing of our dishwasher and we had to replace it.”

SAVMA Wellness Rep:

Ivy Gold

Email: isgold2@ncsu.edu

Phone: (704) 408-3321

“One time my dog was sleeping on top of the couch, and she was snoring so hard she fell off!”

Processed with VSCO with f2 preset

Victoria Newberry

Email: vlnewber@ncsu.edu

Phone: (252) 560-7122.

“My kitty loves to prowl the birds on the TV youtube videos I play for her.”

*Webmaster*: Raena Eldridge

Email: rleldrid@ncsu.edu

Phone: (469) 371-2642